Commercial Roof Repair and Maintenance in Detroit | Silicoat Roofing
Are you looking for a reliable and affordable commercial roof repair and maintenance service in Detroit? Look no further than Silicoat Roofing!
We are a family-owned and operated roofing company with over 20 years of experience in the industry. We specialize in repairing and maintaining all types of commercial roofs, including metal, tile, shingle, EPDM, TPO, PVC, BUR, and more.
We use the latest technology and techniques to keep your roof in optimal condition. We can handle any roof issue you may have, such as:
- Roof leaks
- Hail damage
- Wind damage
- Ponding water
- Flashing issues
- And more!
- Inspecting your roof for damage and defects
- Diagnosing the cause and extent of the problem
- Recommending the best solution for your roof
- Performing the necessary repairs or adjustments
- Providing a warranty and maintenance plan for your peace of mind
- Preserving the life and performance of your roof
- Preventing further damage and deterioration
- Improving the safety and security of your building
- Enhancing the appearance and value of your property
- Saving you money on repairs and replacements
Why Choose Us?
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection
- We offer free estimates and consultations
- We work with all major insurance companies
- We have a team of trained and certified roofers
- We use only high-quality materials and equipment
- We guarantee your satisfaction with our workmanship
How Often Do You Need Roof Repair and Maintenance?
- The age and condition of your roof
- The type and quality of your roof system
- The weather conditions and climate in your area
- The amount of traffic and debris on your roof
- The warranty and maintenance plan of your roof
Generally speaking, you should have your roof inspected at least twice a year, preferably in the spring and fall, to check for any signs of damage or wear and tear. You should also have your roof inspected after any severe weather events, such as storms, hail, or snow.
You should also have your roof cleaned and cleared of any dirt, debris, or vegetation that may accumulate on your roof surface. This will prevent clogging, ponding, and corrosion on your roof.
You should also have your roof repaired as soon as possible if you notice any leaks, cracks, or other problems on your roof. This will prevent the problem from worsening and affecting your building structure and interior.
What are the Benefits of Roof Coating?
- Extending the life of your roof by adding an extra layer of protection
- Improving the energy efficiency and comfort of your building by reflecting heat and UV rays
- Enhancing the appearance and value of your property by restoring the color and shine of your roof
- Reducing the risk of leaks and repairs by sealing and waterproofing your roof
- Complying with the environmental standards and regulations by reducing waste and emissions
At Silicoat Roofing, we offer high-quality roof coating services for all types of commercial roofs. We will help you choose the best coating system for your roof based on our inspection and evaluation.
Contact Us Today!
Don’t let your commercial roof compromise the integrity of your building. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate and consultation. We will inspect your roof and provide you with a customized solution that meets your needs and budget.
Call us at (248) 788-6010 or fill out our online form to get started. We look forward to serving you!